By the numbers we hear each day, we appreciate that COVID-19 hasn’t gone away. We will need to continue to monitor the ongoing risk from the disease and, including through testing and contact tracing as appropriate. We will all need to take steps individually and collectively in our everyday lives to keep this risk under control, in particular by
– acting fast, isolating and getting tested if we have symptoms;
– wearing our face coverings where appropriate;
– making sure that indoor spaces are well ventilated;
– maintaining adequate social distancing whenever appropriate; and
– covering our coughs and sneezes and
– keeping our hands clean by using sanitizers.
For Communion in the Parish Church, please continue to observe the one-way system – up the centre aisle and down the sides, beginning with those in the centre aisle. Communion is given in the hand only. And please take your copy of the Mass leaflet home.